Monday 20 December 2010

Brrrrrrrr!!!

Apologies for being quiet, but I felt a bit of a fraud talking about cycling , when I haven't actually been on Ziggy this month!!! I have done a fair bit about talking about it, but like I say I feel shy :)

I am killing 100 birds with 1 stone tomorrow am. And maybe some kind person will grit my drive? I have used an abundence of table salt, but it must be very cold, because it's not made too much difference. I ended up on my arse (such a good job I had my cycling helmet on,!!!)on Saturday night, and that was my attempt at getting Ziggy out, for a ride, to the pub. I graciously accepted a lift instead. The woman I went drinking with, has a blind sister, and they both might be into Tandam cycling??? They are gonna come to Hillsborough' open day in March.

I've been invited to sit on the 'planning board' for the vacent shops. Although I have kept trying today, to speak to s'one, and it's only for the Social Services Services, urrrrrgh if you follow? But I'm sure I can weedle Cycling and Health Champs in there, or find out who can.

As soon as I get a date for Hillsborough, everyones invited, and I'm talking nibbles of FOOD :)

Thanks to folk who were concerned about me being very quiet. I miss life :(

I'm nipping to Zest tomorrow, among other things.

My little angels are home also, but they are going to their Dads for a bit.

Supermarkets won't deliver, I will miss Pat and my Tesco bus, but I have a plan :)

2 comments:

  1. Err, you did scrape the snow off first before chucking salt about?

    Just asking
    WaitForPete

    ReplyDelete
  2. ATTENTION ALL - Due to a freeze-thaw event with the domestic water supply the blog service has been interrupted - and C* may have texted some folk to this effect

    Let's hope your insurer gets them into somewhere comfortable and be in touch soon.

    ReplyDelete