Wednesday 8 December 2010

Fab

Ahhh, today was so lovely, I can't say too much, but let's just say I didn't have to. My presence was large enough (bum! bum!) Hey, some might even have said, I was the elephant in the corner of the room, at the SDS co production team.

And I have in the past worked closely with a woman called Hannah Boneham, who'd been offered the opportunity to use a shut down shop space, in the city centre, to 'advertise' Social Services kinda stuff. Immediately I asked if I could bring Ziggy my trike, to advertise, what other disability service were available at Hillsborough. She had guessed, I would say that, (am I so predictable?) and thought it was a super idea, how exciting!!!!

Do you remember, I went to Birmingham for an Inclusive Cycling Forum meeting in October??? and Becky Marston did a presentation on her work???? Well I kinda thought Steve Marsden CTC, could do the same about Hillsborough, well he could:) So I've suggested it to everyone, and Yes, fingers crossed everyone thought it would be good. I do keep him on his toes!! S'one once told him he was really lucky to have me :D (v funny)

3 comments:

  1. A role as a Fac-ilitator or a Farce-ilitator, not quite sure which yet? Still the ability to know whan to speak and when to shut thy gob is a good skill to develop.

    Appears that Dore and Hope Valley line trains were suffering a bit yesterday Totley Tunnel is long & cold & wet at the best of times, and I suspect it grows some fine icicles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. DH said...
    Still the ability to know whan to speak and when to shut thy gob is a good skill to develop.

    Still wrestling with that one then Dave? :o)

    "So I've suggested it to everyone, and Yes, fingers crossed everyone thought it would be good."

    Have you mentioned it to Steve? Just a thought :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I checked first and he agreed, it sounded like a good plan. (lets hope his mrs doesnt book a holiday again)I will put out a general invatation to the relaunch of Hillsborough, which will be in March I'm trying to secure a date. But I told Steve his little gig might not be until October, as thats when the AGM was/is?

    ReplyDelete