Saturday 11 December 2010

Hi :\

:( 1st my wee boy's Xbox isn't repaired yet, which meant my Cauliflower eared guy, didn't visit, (he hasn't really got cauliflower ears btw)He's bringing it Monday, but I've got an SDS Co Production thingy (I Give em my pound of flesh, don't I?)at 1 though, so he'll need to be quick!! Installing it, the x box that is!! I am disappointed though I thought he was keener to return the X box!!!

Hey!! I went for a ride today for the first time in 16 days? And I know I should have pumped tyres etc, well tried, I have invested in a new track pump, for what it's worth. And wow, it felt a little weird, as if my handle bars steering were some how nearer. I expect thats them normal, and my seats been raised??? It was good to get out under my own steam, it did scare me a bit. But no suprises there!!!!!

After Xmas though ? Rob Carol, I'd pay you handsomely (well a bit?) if you could come up to recycle, and service Ziggy, and show em the ropes???? Because, although I cycled to the shops, on the flat today, the tension in the gears kept going slack???? So although she's ridable, she's not perfect. And before I've had her a year, but there is no hurry because I think I got her in March. Maybe I could ask Greenspeed for any 'exclusive' tools that she needs.

I think we may miss out on the opportunity of the shop window, to advertise Hillsborough in. Because I feel like i'm stalking Steve Marsden at the moment, sorry flower.

Becky Marstons presentation has given me a fab idea though, but I'll sit on it for a while.

3 comments:

  1. You got a bag of the 'consumer' tools for the MD with Ziggy, that is the only stuff that is unusual. I've got some 'shop' tools for more serious stuff but they're not anything useful to you... All the adjustable stuff is stock bike parts and should be quite up to the job of any decent bike shop.
    But yeah, give Carol a call and book us to wonder up one Saturday. And don't worry about the 'one year' thing - if the local guys can't sort out Ziggy then give us a call - for as long as you have her - and we'll either talk them through what needs doing, sort out the tooling or wonder over.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh thank you, West Country Recumbents have been the best for me, because I'm a novice!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We'll get you a bit more practice with the train and you can take the mountain (drive that is - not the person) to Mohammed. There are some nice pubs near the station (in Derby that is) well equipped for victualling the horsepower.

    It would make a nice change of scenery and develop you for that world tour you are secretly planning. Mark Beaumont and his successors - look out for the Lass with 3 of what you have 2 of....

    See innuendo - with me you get xtra value' - triple entendre

    ReplyDelete