Wednesday 23 February 2011

Ahhhh Bless

I had an official visit today from Horace, does anyone remember, how he curtailed to the powers that be, in my hour of need? Well he arrived saying how shit I'd made him feel, and what a bad Xmas he'd had worrying about me. Well to be honest, I'm not over it enough to say, he was daft to worry. I told him that it was really bad and I could have done with his support. I bit my tongue and refrained from making light of it.

Ahhhh I cycled to the local shops, and my wee boy ran ahead, I'm afraid, I cant cycle up hill quicker than an eight year old runs. I got loads of stuff, Im gonna have to think of a trailer, but it is very scarey!! I let him ride it back becacause he could cover the breaks, and didn't really need to pedal. Ahhhh he did love it, but kept worrying about me on 'mi pins'

OOOooooooooooh I'm going to look at settees tomorrow!!! My annual 'gift' from my ex!! begrudging???? I wouldn't like to say!! Then I've got a Skills Bank meeting with adult social care.

My daughters sending me nuts, when are they back at school???

I feel mean now, because it's Dads day tomorrow and then they are stopping with my bruv till Saturday. Eeeek I am wicked.

In the midst of this my pc has been taken away, and returned and so has my kids, £80 job lot!! and he left us one, to 'corrupt' and break, :) I had too oblige. I find out tomorrow if I'll get one from SDS???? Yes I know it's that old cookie again.

3 comments:

  1. COULD LEND YOU A TRAILER FOR A COUPLE OF WEEKS TO SEE IF YOU LIKE IT. I BOUGHT MINE FROM EBAY AND IT WASNT EXPENSIVE

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES PLEASE!!!

    But you would need to bring it to Totley Please, unless you brought it to Hillsborough on the 3rd????

    ReplyDelete
  3. just to check does your rear wheel have wheel nuts or quick release.it needs to be quick release.i would bring it to totley as i work during the week any get very little chance of leaving the office,could possibly bring up on saturday if you want me to bring it in day light hours,as you know most of my riding is done at night

    ReplyDelete