Monday 28 February 2011

Oooooops Sorry....

I promise not to F*k in your face again.

To the gentlemen who think I've had 62 FBs, well I haven't honest!! I was saying my pulse was only 62, and it some how came across as the other.

Anyway, all these Support Workers I was working with today were so nice and supportive and laughed and bood, and hissed at all the right bits of my life story. Hi Chelsea? urm....expectant one, and Barry, and the happy black guy, I worked with. I really enjoyed it, and I learn s'thing different about my co presenter every time. And indeed say s'thing else whenever I speak.

Hey Barry, are you going to try any of the things we spoke about? Hope so, and let me know how you get on. And in case you missed it, tell the world about Cycling For All on Thursday the 3rd of March!! at Hillsborough Park, bowling Pavilion.

Its Tesco Tuesday tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. And the moral is-
    You can't please everybody, better to please yourself.

    BTW there was nothing much wrong with your original post, some people just have a silly sense of humor and pretend to be dense in order to be funny.

    IMO it is very naughty of them to have taken advantage and goaded you into digging deeper with that other post and they should be ashamed of themselves.


    Best
    WaitForPete

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey ho Pete, well some folk like it when I f* in their face. And some maybe not ;0)

    But thanks for your support. x

    ReplyDelete