Monday 21 February 2011

Peace :)

What a fab relaxing day, I had with Pam today in the Cafe at Millhouses, whilst eating 'mmmmm' delicious Pudding Lady treats (ooooooh that could be so rudely interpreted) but perhaps not, it's my very immature brain :) Anyway, how nice it was not to feel like, I've got to be all beaming, even though I was actually. Especially when these 2 older gentlemen, came over and started asking me about my trike. I did offer them a go, but they declined although they did wonder if they could at another time.... Cue for me to advertise Hillsborough Inclusive Cycling on the 3rd of March. They both said 'Ahhhhh' can't we come to Millhouses Park, to try? Speak to Mr Marsden, was my reply, but bugger for once I didn't have one of his cards!!!

When I set off, it was snowing, and I did wonder if I was doing the right thing?? But I had no need to worry by the time I reached the park, the rain was pouring it down, and I was a tad wet, but it is my favourite cycling weather :)Ziggy was brilliant, but.... on the way back, when I was pushing a bit, occasionally it slipped and it felt like the chain had come off because there was no power at all, but the chain was in place and all appeared to be fine mechanicly (but hey, it's me talking) and each time I thought right one last go, she was fine!!!

I called in to see Mum, who was beautiful. Cycling home gets easier, I'm building up for the biggy, with will be Esporta and back.

I'm happy though, what a peaceful day, and I've only got the Tesco bus to worry about tomorrow, musn't grumble!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment