Tuesday 1 February 2011

sleepy (that's not a very exciting title is it?)

Should I say WoW!!!! and ZAZZZZ and things, or shall I say I couldn't sleep a wink last night, and consequently feeling the consequences. I'd got alsorts spinning round my head, about Nigels idea for me to start up a charity to insure my future at Hillsborough. I was thinking about names????

Called at my bank en route to Tesco, all courtesy of Pat. I'm kind of a bit lost with my cheques I kind of know.......:(

Thanks Pete for kind words, every gerbil we've had has died of some kind of ear infection??? pooor things they wander round in circles!!

Steve Marsden phoned today, to find out what I was bleating about in my text messages, about Nigel, I could tell he wasn't convinced after speaking to me. I told him to speak with Nig ,, and he mentioned that he'd got a meeting with Steve Bailey CTC. And would mention it all to him.

Dave, has just phoned me....Can't add to that statement :D

Pete, the only reason why I don't go a longer way knack from school, is because I don't have to. And I'm dreadfully lazy!!! not really, but it's difficult for me to do s'thing just for the sake of it..... that's awful.

No comments:

Post a Comment