Tuesday 8 February 2011

Hi Folks

I went for the actual 'Risk Enablement' meeting today....it's boring but true!! But gi me my soap box, Steve Marsden and the CTC were given by Social Work Managers as been correct and appropriate expert advice. So the hours I spent organising the Social Workers Cycling Day, resulted in such fun and Respect for the CTC is was worth it.

:( Steves not coming to the meeting on Thursday, but Kieth is, who's the Manager of Voluntry Action Sheffield, who will be able to help me find a sponsor. And the thing that makes it very nice, is that Jeanette Thompson, Hannah, and Nigel. Are all doing it because they want to.

And Dave H, you made me blush.

1 comment:

  1. I find it hard to believe I've made you blush, given all the things you've opened my eyes to NSA's FB's etc.

    Almost Ms Zero the original noughty lady!

    Will you be up for a quick Hansel by 3rd March then? Smelling of sweetly of fresh paint and newly laid flooring?

    ReplyDelete