Saturday 5 February 2011

Terminator

Hey, I'm here!! No bleeding, or pulsating extremities, or Manic depressives, (apart from mesen!)jealous drunkern wives, even. It's just boring old me.

My builders, are stars though, I think they may have noticed that I use my pc a tad, so when I came downstairs this AM to see my pc. on the settee, with a sheet over, eeeek my extremeties were tingling!!! But not really, :D, I cycled , and my daughter walked to the healthy cafe for a really healthy breakfast, it was honest!! poached and toasted everything!!! Bumping into Pete, on the way, which was a good job as my Mountain Drive seemed to fail on me so he gave me a quickie push,and joined us which was nice. But s'times, I wonder who I'm trying to kid about being lndependant??? I locked up my trike and D* said 'Mum, you don't lock it like that!!, and Mum your keys are here !! and 'Mum, leave your helmet' and...... Sometimes I smile, but if I think deeply, I get depressed about my inabilities.

Back at home 'Dave' said right I've got an internet/aereal/Sky tv man coming a week on Friday, uuurm yeah ok :) I replied. I need my damaged half off my brain a lot ,ore than I try and kid myself. But s'times I feel so thick because, I just don't understand techy things. Or I do for about a minute and then urmph......it's gone, and I've 4gotten.

Oh well, here I sit in the dark, with only the screen as light!!but with a new floor, fresh paint etc. I'm just soooo glad I took out house insurance 2 weeks before I had the burst pipe!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment