Tuesday 15 February 2011

What day is it? Where am I? I'm so confused??

I'm so institutionalised my life is controlled by Tesco Tuesdays!!! To make it 100 times worse, my BIRRP meetings, have been moved from a Friday, to a Tuesday!!! So F* knows what day it is, because I've been in a BIRRP meeting all day, and the cupboards are bare!!!

I seem to have been all work and no play.

Ziggy the Trike is fantastic thanks to Rob and Carol, awwww all they ask is the cost of petrol, and it must have taken them atleast an hour to reach me, an hour to move the Kick Plate a bit, and tighten my seat Oooooh er Mrs!! And then an hour to get home. I've tested her out a bit on the school runs and to the doctors, gears are super, but you were right Carol, I think I need strong hands on my seat!!! But it's much better than it was thanks.

I have been at the Head Injury Centre today, where we have nearly completed 3 years of co Production work, gathering the feelings and thoughts of Survivors of Brain Injuries experiences of going through the (horrid word coming up) discharge process.

I'm meeting Steve M CTC at The Shop display, about all that's been achieved since I've been on SDS, and swapped the bit of budget ear marked for 'gym membership' into taxis, and lifts with friends so I could learn to ride a tricycle. And stay fit that way, plus be able to do the school run and things like that :)

But prior to our exhibition in the shop, I must first go to Radio Sheffield, to talk with my mate Rony Robinson again, and then go onto the Shop where 'Sheffield Live' want a chat. I'm not doing a Oooooooh loook at me!! I honestly don't care too much either way, and don't love myself, as in think I'm gorgeous and sexy, but I do think I'm a wise cookie, in a laughable simplistic way. So if I can make anyone think of the possibilities thats fab.

4 comments:

  1. ul have t shop on line.its much easier and you only buy what you want.no browsing

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do sometimes, but I'd miss Pat the bus driver, and all them old dears. And I soooo wish I had done it so many times like NOW, it's just doing it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "What day is it? Where am I? I'm so confused??"

    Ditto - no desire to go to Tesco though. There, that's cheered me up - I might not know what day it is or where I am but at least I'm not in Tesco :o)

    Super gears = super rider. Oooh, just had a thought, have you got a cycle computer?

    ReplyDelete
  4. No, I was given one 2009 even.....I'm really becoming experienced and long in the tooth. But no one, could get it to work. So maybe not :)

    I have been meaning to call in the bike tree, and pick up one.

    I will do soon honestly.

    Have you been helping Wendy out? What's it for again?I'll ask her she's phoning later.

    ReplyDelete