Thursday 24 February 2011

:) Cycling For All - Hillsborough

Just a gentle prod urm... NOT poke, ooooh that's got all sorts of connotations!

A week today on March the 3rd at Hillsborough Park, (bowling pavilion)There will be cycles there to suit every ones needs, Steve Marsden CTC, cycle trainers, clients old and new, and my dear self with lots of smiles. 10-3 will be the time, if you come, please say Hello, and let me know that you read my blog, and see me blush!!!

Hey, do you know I had probs with my pc, well my kind computer technician (the one who doesn't want payment in kind)Suggested that it was time I bought a new one, so I asked Adult Social Care (its the new name apparently!!!) -until next time! Have offered to buy me one, for £300 from Dell. And it took only 12hours for them to come back with a positive answer. I think they recognise without one, they wouldn't be able to communicate with me.

Hey Hotmedog??? I'd love to take you up on your offer of a loan of the trailer?? Could you make it to Hillsborough on Thursday? I would like to run a few things by you, please?

Oh yeah, I went to a 'Skills Bank' planning day today, and I hit upon the idea of Launching/publicizing it on March the 16th, when the res a regional Health Champs Day. In my memory somewhere distant... I remembered talking about skills banking to Nigel West, who'd met Hannah the other week, when I introduced them to one another when we all met for a coffee. Anyway I rang him and asked if Hannah and I could try and recruit some Health Champs for the 'Bank'. Don't we all network and mingle really well though?

2 comments: