Friday 25 February 2011

Trailer/Ed Sherwood/Tiara/Sheffield Inclusive Cycling

My heads throbbing, it's full of so many thoughts, I'm sure it's not good for me !! In theory, I kinda think it's because only 3 quarters Isn't damaged, so my capacity to hold those thoughts is a bit less????? That's Carolines view of the symptoms.

OOOOOOoooooooooh exciting!!! Do you know Hotmedog??? He's a recumbent fan, much more dedicated than I though. He cycles miles!!! Anyway, he's lending me a trailer, to see how I get on b4, I buy one. (Mike, my mobys 07909972140) if you text me tomorrow am, I will call you when I'm standing next to Ziggy, and I'll tell you if it's a quick release. Unless you know Rob?

I met Ed, The Director of Adult Social Care today, in Millhouses Park, who listened, and listened, to my passions I know it's all about me!!! But it wasn't really in fact he commented on how community spirited i was. And said he saw a day when my expertise would be bought by the council. Would I consider coming off benefits???? Wow, this was a biggy. I've since been in touch, and I don't think he was offering owt immediately. But you ne' know????

Good news about my hat/tiara virginie.kan@bespokemillinery.com has researched a bit for me, and reckons she csn make me one (she's read my blog!!!)and guess where she's based? Guildford!! home of the CTC.

Nigel West, has been lovely he's set up a meeting with a very keen non disabled cyclist. Whose a Health Champion, in Darnall for the 23rd of March. I've had to rejig a bit, but Hillsborough is my priority. And she is very keen to set up an Inclusive Cycling Centre, with me.

Just incase you read my mistake, Hillsborough all Inclusive Cycling starts on the 3rd of March and not the 1st.

1 comment: