Saturday 19 February 2011

I've lost 2 days

Yeah, yeah, I know everyone else cycles 40 miles a day, and goes to work/lectures/meetings and brings 10 children up and still has a smile. But not me I kind of slump in a chair and become a rite miserable b* after doing just a quarter of any of those!!

Thing is I don't seem to be able to do anything in half measures (or quarter even) I have to do my best :) Sorry for sounding like a self gratifying git. And I can't be content, I have to invent new roles, I think it's a bit about being needed and folk saying 'there there, haven't you done well!!'

Anyway I went to a feed back day on Thursday, because it was something to do with the lottery funding wanting feedback on there investments. And being the resident 'Cripple' I'm really sorry if that offends anyone, it's unintentional honest. It's just I do know the important role a play in some organisations.

I spent all day yesterday in bed, kind of. Well as much as possible, because I'd got a heavy you know what....and I just felt fed up. And that's nearly where I'm at.

3 comments:

  1. Similar day here today... just hiding indoors keeping warm and dry and drinking tea. I'll go out for a ride tomorrow, honest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 13-18 miles a day commute and a bit of mountain biking if my luck holds.
    I take the cycle accessory (car) when under the weather, or avoiding it.
    Had 2 weeks of the bike after the snip, or the chop as my wife called it.

    Best
    WaitForPete

    ReplyDelete