Wednesday 2 February 2011

DOA!!!!

Today, I hopped in a cab, for my first 'gig' at 10,30 am. Only to find out it was tomorrow!!! and the one at 1??? That's tomorrow also! I went on a little exploratory walk, to see the poster of my tree???? And it wasn't there ???? So I caught the bus to see Mum, as I wasn't in a hurry, ahhhhh, Mum's not good :( So I came home 'tail between legs' so to speak :Dx

I sped up to school, to fetch my wee boy, 'Has my Xbox come??' no it hadn't, neither had his tv. I was pissed off, I am pissed off. My house is a total tip, my Mums not well, or not really happy anyway. I am pet less, :(

I get the impression Nigel really wants me to make a go of setting up a charity, and that Steve doesn't????? I might be totally wrong though, I suppose time will tell, I just wish they'd let me know what they're up to.

Rang Sue Cherry (CTC) today, who was totally mortified, because I hadn't still got January's copy of CYCLE mag, It was complete sacrilege, I had given it to a good home, but she wasn't listening to that bit!!And to think I was enquiring about whether I'd be getting an invite to the AGM and Dinner in May, as I'd been nominated for volunteer of the year. I think I've blown it!!!?

4 comments:

  1. Old proverb When someone starts blowing your trumpet don't try to start playing a duet..

    Train a bit messed up tonight I went to catch 17.30 but everything was delayed - so i went off to Indian Veg in Islington (shameless plug) to eat

    The cafe has in your face propaganda on the benefits of eating vegetables and drinking tea, and has been going for over 25 years -£3.95 for all you can eat - Indian Beers extra.

    Unfortunately I'd also stocked up from the corner shop on Eversholt Street (5 min from Station - 50% cheaper than shops on station) - another shameless plug! Now I've all this food & beer to finish too.

    See you on 3rd March perhaps?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Confucious say, when DH start making sense, don't make it a trio :o)

    Hey Dave - when are you gonna answer my emails then? I've got a lady near Glasgow looking for inclusive cycling opportunities - particularly a 'side by side'.

    Hi C :o) You can have your blog back now chuck. Mwah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kev I got your e-mail on the move - not back home yet. Gizza chance

    Now you can hve your blog back, and you can keep the piano.....

    ReplyDelete