Friday 11 February 2011

Sleepless in Totley

I woke up at 1AM this morning, and well that was me, wide awake club!!!!......until 6AM (my alarm goes off at 645!!!!)

After a couple of disasterous attempts, (too boring to repeat) I arrived at Millhouses Park, 30 mins late, to meet Charlotte from Altogether Better, Health Champs fame. My bum nearly reaching the floor, making the 'handle bars seem very close. I enjoyed catching up, but I know I wasn't the most articulate I've ever been.

I zoomed to see Mum after, I love the fact that she's staying next to the park. When leaving I bumped into my younger older bruv, if you get the picture. Who was taking my Mum out, which is nice :)

Cycling home, I became concious that I was being looked at, I turned and said 'Hi' to 'Marcus' and his lovely fantasticly positive friend, who I can't remember the name of. I parked up and chatted for about 30mins to these 2 guys, one of them was also a Health Champion. (we get every where!!)

I had another thought today???? I know i amaze myself!!sometimes. What if, now this is a big if....Whenever I worked for Social Services, if they donated some money to the CTC. And the CTC in turn, funded my taxi to Hillsbro' on a Thursday?? I 'm not sure they would do that though on principle. But it would save loads of hassle of setting up a new charity. Because I feel like 'Billy No Mates' at the moment :( no one wants to commit.

My house was finished today :D and the floods are a distant memory :) Except for my little girls room, (not the lavy) my house has been decorated all over. So a miserable Xmas was not in vain.

No comments:

Post a Comment