Monday 31 January 2011

There's light!

There's light :) I feel content, I can tell this years gonna be a good one! But surely it can't beat last year, in terms of recognition, but I think the best year (please don't hold me to this as it's liable to change)was actually the year before, when I was struggling on a rusty old tricycle called Gretel. I think because of the comparrison with my state of mind before I had an interest, and how happy I was at the end of 2009,

Nigel contacted me late last night to say, the meeting with the internationals was off. So He came to mine, for a coffee and a chat. I rushed urmm steady on, were talking about me here!! to the shops to get some buns, and cherries (hey I'm a health champ I have to have some token fruit)Anyway, we talked about lots of massive ideas, that are worth exploring. But I will go into detail tomorrow, on my blog when I've spoken with Mr Marsden. Five past three, eeeek!!! I said my goodbyes and strained to reach 4mph to go and collect my wee boy.

Ahhhh, I 4got to say :( Justin the gerbil died this morning. 'Mum, awwww can we have a dog now?' was the response.

I have just gone mad on amazon, replacing my childrens bedroom electronics. I'll need to talk nicely to Pat the Tesco bus driver again tomorrow, he is a sweetie. x

1 comment:

  1. Hiya,
    sorry about Justin, glad you are feeling better otherwise.
    Just a thought, but is there a longer way you could take back from the school run, round a park or something?

    Best
    WaitForPete

    ReplyDelete