Wednesday 26 January 2011

Hello xxx

Sorry, I've been evasive. I've been proper fed up, I predicted it, and sure as clockwork, when my house became not my own, Don't get me wrong I av known Dave the builder since I was 3, but I'm just selfish!!

I became depressed.(So Ive booked a NSA encounter on Sunday, how rude!!!)

Urrrrm let me think, I got Pat to drop me at the bank, and deposited a cheque for £3300, whilst there I saw the Nat West volunteered to do community work, and asked if they'd like to paint a Wheels For All Sign for Hillsborough?? Along with some of our clients? She thought they really would!! I thought this was a fab idea, and Steve poo pooed it a bit :(Saying it was not in keeping with the environment) Because I had plans for rainbows and Toucans, and Smiley Faces.

My seat needs tightening, well yes I know it's very saggy, and kinda going south like the rest of my body. But is there any chance hey Rob and Carol, of you sorting a convenient time out with Paul at Recycle, to have a look at Ziggy, and give her the once over, the gears are not right but I sort of know how to handle them.

I haven't had any luck with the hat yet, it's gone on the back burner until I feel a little more positive. I've only been cycling the school run, every day, I aint seen my Mum since Friday, and I won't get tomorrow, because I've got an SDS meeting. Oh btw, I have settled begrudgingly for £550 SDS a month. Which hey ho, it's better than nowt :)

3 comments:

  1. Give Carol a call or email and book us!
    I just get told where I will be and when...
    Rob

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for explaining NSA - a whole new lexicon there to learn, for handling those with a mission in life.

    Get out - get pedalling not peddleing

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I should have tied this one a bit, because I think he's drifting, due to Big commitments. Do I let him/it go, or try and rearrange?......hey I'm, too proud if he wants me/it, he knows where I am.

    As for the pedalling, I've just been doing the school run daily (there's a pedo about) and the shops, I feel a right lazy git. Been doing a lot of SDS stuff, which is getting me quite well known I think. Mt Tree goes on display on Tuesday, in the shopfront. Complete with pics, of Ziggy and Jonathan Ross, (not together!!) It's all very positive. Hey :( Did I say about the Nat West?

    ReplyDelete