Sunday 16 January 2011

Thank you

What a lovely gift I was presented with today, at the at the Sheffield and North East Derbyshire CTC, Christmas Dinner. I got it for being 'The Biggest Achiever' no, not like that!!! Well I hope not :) It just recognised that I'd personally achieved a lot. Anyway, it had the beggining of my 'Journey' riding on Gretal with Steve M, and then me showing off doing 'Hands Free' on Ziggy. In like faded print into the Certificate, it was very tasteful.

Well done to Brian, who dispite his own problems managed to cycle about 10 Miles, a lot of it up hill, on a fixed wheel bike!! And thank you Lindsey for introducing him to cycling. And I will be in touch when Hillsborough, opens again in March. So we can find Bri a more suitable bike :)

Hi to folk who I didn't know, but yet they knew personal details about my menstrual cycle :D They were frequent readers of this, and it makes me smile when folk introduce them selves and quickly follow it with, 'I read your blog' it's like a secret confession.

Oooooooooooh bugger, the house Insurers are coming on Wednesday, to see where else they can save money. My little boy is distraught without his X Box :( and the insurers think we havent got a bed, but they still havent said that we can go ahead and buy one..buggers!

No comments:

Post a Comment