Sunday 30 January 2011

What a waste!!

No Strings Attached, became detached and slipped away!! He wants to see me Tuesday, which I can do but not for that particular type of thing, as I've got decorators in (not of the menstrual type!)But the ones who are going to take down, my lounge ceiling!! And take up my laminate floor.

I'm thoroughly depressed, I had 2 options today, either cycle to my Mums or go to town.....and I've done neither!!

And I do go with the idea that I can't be too bad, because I don't think I'd recognise it, if you follow??? I think I'm just lazy, but I do know that cycling would help lift my mood and energise me. So why don't I do it??? I think I'm on the spiral, and I've passed the point of being able to pick myself up. It was nice that Kev sent me the link to another blog http://www.copenhagenize.com/2010/07/vehicular-cyclists-secret-sect.htmlhttp:// That cheered me up a bit

I hope I feel better for tomorrow, as I'm off to Leeds, to have a meeting with some ministers from S Africa, and Thailand, with representatives from 10 other countries. I want to know, when the invites going to be returned? Expenses paid of course!

I'm feeling a bit crap about myself, please bare with me though I will be back honestly. :L (whats that supposed to look like ? my daughter does it, in her texts???? WTF!!!) xxx





)

2 comments:

  1. its the time of year,january is always crap.come tuesday it will be a new month and spirits will lift,longer days are helping roll on summer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Officially today (31st) is the happiest day of the year. (I reckon because for most it'the first pay day after Xmas. But I have felt fab today, I'll be back later. x thanks

    ReplyDelete