Thursday 13 January 2011

As expected :(

If anyone has a spare trike, will you please sell it to me, it doesn't matter how rough it looks, as long as it moves, for a couple of days at a time. Because although I do inspirational things for S.S and will no doubt continue too, because I like it, I was refused permission to go and buy a new trike.

So really it's a load of b* that because of my SDS, I was able to get Ziggy, and win such acclaim at Pride Of Britain etc. In actual fact it's down to the CTC for donating money to buy Ziggy, and Miriam of Zest and Dave of CTC for nominating me.

But they have granted my annual holiday to Centre Parks, and gym membership, Richard my cleaner, and an ever so generous amount of a pound a week in order to buy my mate a packet of peanuts in the pub. (don't take me literally on that!! but it equates to the same cost.)

Ooooh but then I've just checked my phone messages, and there was a message saying that the Interim Executive Director of Adult Social Services, wants to meet me, after speaking to Jeanette Thompson about me???? Now I love Jeanette, me and her are like bezzy mates, (not really) but we respect each other sooo much. That I aint in the least bit worried, infact I'm excited at the prospect.

Anyway my children are out with their Dad, peace. xxxxx

3 comments:

  1. Public money is never given away in a simple process of you need-you get. Either you have to work very hard to fill in all the right forms, or you are skilled fraudster who outsmarts all the systems devised by those with the cash (which isn't that hard at times).

    Steady those swings - rebrand, like all good marketing campaigns, and ask for a Class 1 invalid carriage, as you previously had a Class 3 one, and have had a period of trying to do without it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the tip Dave, I will try and remember. When we meet.

    I got an email from another influential person within, SS. Who told me to stick to my beliefs, as I was moving mountains within the Department. I don't really know how?? but it seems to have worked until now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometimes you just have to keep going - but take care with those rants, just in case you stick a spanner in the works for someone who might be doing a quiet fairy godmother job behind the scenes.

    It may well be that little rebranding that slips in to place - reminds me of a railway guard in Germany who came in to check out tickets as we were enjoying the outbound duty free reszeves. "I'm not allowed to drink on duty".... "But now I've taken off may hat I'm not on duty"

    All I need now is for some recognition that the Police referral (to social work) following that assault incident in 2009 should have been passed to the Social Work department in L* instead of binned and not even recorded properly. I am seriously worried about what is happening with the kids, given the issues with their cousins, and other family history.

    ReplyDelete