Wednesday 5 January 2011

Yipeeee!! blissss

I can't wait for bed time, I've actually got a bed to sleep in :) Infact my children and I have just been to lie down on it, just for the hell of it, and the treat, and the memory!

It was my Mum and Dads, they had it about a month, and then first my Dad became very ill, and flitted between a single bed downstairs in the lounge and hospital, before dying a pretty agonising death of Cancer. And then after, it was if my Mum had been holding out just to look after him, because the demise of her mental state was evident to anyone who knew her. And so his hospital bed in the lounge, was soon occupied again, by Mum until she just couldn't cope anymore.

I bottled out of cycling to my Mums, I havent cycled there for about 6 weeks, and tomorrow, I'm attending a meeting about that disused shop front, I'm wearing 4 hats whilst there. I think I might take a false beard and glasses :D And I might get some feed back on my 'Look Again' SDS budget. If I was happy and energetic, I would cycle to Mums in the am, but I do doubt that will happen :P

Oh and fantastic Rob, you are a star!! I will try those velcro straps, and next time, I'm at a DIY store I will try and get a lil stock :)

Oooooooooooooh you know the recipients of that stinky letter I wrote yesterday? Well coincidently Steve M, has asked me to take Ziggy down to an 'open day they're having. Should be fun!!

Night, I'm gonna get an early night :)

No comments:

Post a Comment