Tuesday 18 January 2011

I did say.......

I did say, when folk decided that Hillsborough Open Day, should be Friday the 4th of March.....Why???? I had thought Thursday the 3rd or the 10th, anyway, I think some people smile as I squirm, and send out yet another email, to say it has in fact been changed back to the Thursday, the 3rd so there is some continuation, when it begins in Ernest.

Today.... I had poorly children to juggle, well not really ill, but my little boy said, Mum have you seen this? he tipped his head back to reveal a hole in the roof of his pallet no not really a cleft pallet, and don't let me be tempted to mock, those with one!! It was an ulcer, but I had to phone the docs, but they could only fit him in at, the time my long awaited insurers are coming, and Im helping out with the SDS again, tomorrow. And I hater to give him credit, but my ex said the most sensible thing, and suggested I just took him to the chemist??? Why didn't I think of that? it's plainly very obvious! It's times when I feel I need help that I miss a partner, does that make me needy? and do I want s'one for the wrong reason?

Anyway let me know if you think you can make it on Thursday the 3rd Of March.

Hey I invited Nick Clegg, and surreptitiously got in that the Media would be there. If folk are needing a place to stop, on Thursday the 3rd, let me know?

I rushed into the planning meeting, we were having at the Town Hall today, as I sat decorating 'My Tree' which was to be displayed, I've got to admit, I feel awful for saying it!!! because there is no other way it could have happened, but I felt like some sort of 'Basket case' just got in to occupy my time. Because I could easily have been 'weaving a basket'!!!or sticking stamps on envelopes. It was all my idea that we were creating though, which was some consolation.

I'm going in tomorrow to help with writing assessment questions on risk taking...Are they asking the right person ? Me a 44 year old who believes she is 21!! and tries to go up BMX ramps!! in her recumbent!!! that's me that is!!

No comments:

Post a Comment