Wednesday 12 January 2011

Planted the Seed.......bum bum!!!!

The Head Injury Unit that I attend, for my 'monthleys' not periods, has a disused small courtyard/patio. Now Zest, is a few yards away, and they are looking for spare gardens, to grow veg on. Now I thought it would be fantastic, if Zest worked with some of the folk who had suffered brain damage and produced their own veg. :) But alas the court yards out of bounds and deemed unsafe, it will be made safe hopefully y summer. When both Mark the Centre Manager and Zest, will look again. OOOOOOOOOOh speaking of Look Again, I've got my Look Again results tomorrow, eeeeeek.

Ey I'm proud of myself today, I went to Millhouses Park, calling to take my Mum a video of Pride Of Britain, ahhhh she cried, and then fell asleep, so I'm not too sure but I enjoyed it. Because I had Imagined that hed sent me 4 copies of all the nominations that went on that week, so I'd have to sit through all of them. Ahhh bless Mark Whitti the Producer of Calendar, he'd edited it so well, it was all about the Inclusive Cycling and all my appearances :)

And I guess Rob and Carol Hague have posted spare tyres before? It was beatifully wrapped complete witrh inner tube. I will do the cheque tonight, b4 I forget.

The logistics of taking my trike to the Marathon, are looking hard, plus surely I can't leave my children in the stadium on their own, whilst I go off like a wipper snipe, without a care in the world. I'm thinking. Autism Plus wanted to do it, butt after being all giddy, Steve calmed me down, to reality.

I met Mair also known as Cycle Chic in the park along with Miriam, (bless her she got hopelessly lost) We spoke aboutthis newish cycling group which has emerged called British Embassy of Cycling, and it's hopes which in an ideal world would be great. Because I do know that it's true the more roads are built the more cars wilkl fill them. Surely we have to say NO one day.

Came back the busy dual carriageway,up by the sise of Millhouses Park, and through my Nemesis lights, it aint to bad going straight through though. It just seems a long way.

My arse seems to be getting close to the floor again, although I've got the nack of booting the higher gears on effectively which is soo much better. I didn't call at the bike tree, I rushed back for my wee boy.

Eeeeeek big man tomorrow

1 comment:

  1. Would it need to be a consular outpost in the Peoples Republic of S Yorkshire?

    Take the measurement (gap) at the back where the 2 prongs at the top of the seat go in to the 2 holes. Lets monitor this and see if the squeeze that Ziggy got has upset the way this part locates (or lose weight!), as it sounds like this will sit in one place but creep down with bumps etc.

    ReplyDelete