Wednesday 2 March 2011

Oooooooh a quickie xx

Just a quickie, to say, remember Pride Of Britain awards? Well the Producer Mark, has a wicked sense of humour,and we've stayed in touch via text ever since November.

At the weekend I told him of Cycling For All at Hillsbrough' launch, he got in touch wi Steve Marsden, and he's coming to do some filming tomorrow. :)

I've had a few folk drop out today, so I hope they aren't depending on me to bring people.

I seem to spend my life creating opportunities for folk, because it's what gives me a buzzzz. Today was no different, it was the final Training day on my Skills Pool day, and it was no different. I was sooo tired though, I fell asleep on the settee, which I haven't done for ages. I'm going to bed now. :)Bliss.

No comments:

Post a Comment