Friday 11 March 2011

I'm really Sorry :(

A couple of you received a very self gratifying text, at 330am. And I am sorry I know I have been supported, so sorry to sound ungrateful. I got a bollocking for sending it anyway :) Which taught me a lesson. I cried a lot, but realise there is a few months between now and September.I'm here for another 6 months, who knows how my life will have developed? and what into?


I went to the shops this am, just as my ex brought my boy back, and do you know, it felt great, as he pulled up, and leaned out of his open window. Partly because he 'daren't' ? ride his mountain bike on the road, and because it was such a lovely day this morning, and I knew how much better it felt cycling as apposed to being stuck in a car.


mailto:info@ibkinitiatives.com I was sent this link for young 16-25yr old people with disabilities, who wanted to try a new economical, and healthy pastime, like Walking, Yoga, Bird Watching...but Cycling wasn't listed. So I let Steve know, so I hope he followed it up. So I know longer think why bother? I am just going to go with the flow, and continue, to do the things I can do. So I'm not beaming with happiness, but I will stop being all pesimistic.

No comments:

Post a Comment