Saturday 12 March 2011

The Palace and ITV

I was really depressed when I got up and turned the news on. What had we done to the planet? (I know the earth quake isn't strictly preventable,) but the pure carnage of cars heaped up upon each other, a boat on dry land about 1 mile from the coast? buildings on fire and then devestastingly a nucleaur power plant in flames. It was really horrible to watch, scarey infact? everything was doom and gloom and black :D

Ahhh and then the post arrived to cheer me up. Firstly the dvd of the Inclusive Cycling Day arrived, I mean it was only 5minutes of me talking B* but atleast it had everyone of different abilities, on different trikes, tandams, side by side ones, hand cycles. Atleast it showed those 5 minutes, so regardless of the words that came out of my mouth, the imagery, of folk having a good time at Hillsborough was there (there's a few familiar faces in it)

I've sent off for 2 tickets to the CTC dinner. And the lovely Wendy Creed promises me a night on the town on the Friday!! B and B at her Dads, in Weymouth, on the Saturday. So fingers crossed We will get tickets :)

Oh nearly forgot, our acceptence letter for the Palace Garden Party has been acknowledged, but not accepted yet :D Myself and Mr Marsden, have got to be investigated first. But providing they find no skelitons in closets etc. We're acknowledged for the 12th of July :D

I cycled to the chippy, for tea. I know it's a contradiction in itself, but hey they tasted good, and I feel better, for the fresh air.

3 comments:

  1. Cycling + Chips = Healthy

    I am absolutely convinced of that.

    Best
    WaitForPete

    ReplyDelete
  2. what is the point of cycling if you cant have what you earn.my doctor told me not to diet if i was cycling so it gets my thumbs up

    ReplyDelete