Saturday 26 March 2011

Hey I know, it's late :)

We checked out the swimming at Zest, before attending a meeting in which the Lovely Miriam, had nominated me for an award. Ahhh, aren't folk lovely, I wouldn't have done it initially if she hadn't have agreed, to run about after me. Organising, my time sheets and attendance. And it was the lovely Miriam, who nominated me for Pride Of Britain, and got me an invitation to Buckingham Palace.

OOooooooooooooh I saw an old contact today, mmmmm how should I describe him??? Well kind of a 'helping' person, who had other ideas??? This was many years ago, before I began to cycle. :D

Awww I called into see Mum, with the kids, so taxid home :( Which means I aint cycled today.

And I still haven't got mesen, a bloody new computer!! So I'm living on borrowed time!!!

Night, C x

1 comment:

  1. Hiya,
    seen this little lad not far from you?
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/local/stoke/hi/people_and_places/newsid_8975000/8975860.stm

    Best
    WaitForPete

    ReplyDelete