Friday 4 March 2011

Permission to be 'Lazy'

I gave myself permission, to be a right Lazy Git today, I set my alarm for 645am, and was already awake, feeling better than expected. I still felt cold though! Urrgh I hoped I wasn't coming down wi owt!!

I felt a tad guilty about not seeing Mum and, well I knew that she'd possibly have a visit at the weekend. So......I called a taxi and went to have breakfast with her. Eeeek, and I didn't cycle, dum da dum. I just kinda thought, I can't I'm not safe!!

Ahhh, I went to Brockwood to help in the classroom, with the training. And I took some photos, that Steve had done of me in York, and of all the cyclists outside the York Minster, just so they could get a peek into my life. And what cycling means to me. Anyway, these really went down well, so there I was with my pics, (which reminds me I MUST get a digital camera and learn how to load!!!Because I hate been left with none. I really want one of Steve and I on the Tandam, and Zara and I on the Twin Hand Cycle. And I had my New CTC brass pin badge, which the lovely Steve Bailey, had requested for me, because I was a fine 'Embassador' for the CTC and Inclusive Cycling.

Oh there's been quite a lot of activity in Sheffield today, so Mark Calandar guy text to say, I was wonderful and Marvelous, and all that. Which I know was bollox because I was absolutely frozen, by the time I was interviewed, and the best bit of the event had been and gone. I'm ok though, I trust Mark to edit it well.

But hey, you know, I was a total Slapper, and cycled about wi Summer skimpy clothes on, screaming about pains in my Lady Garden!!(my word was less select!!) well someone told me it was chuffin minus 2!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment