Sunday 20 March 2011

No Stamina!!!

I have a selective memory :)I become 'needy' and I forget how much folk do out of 'love' and genuinely enjoying helping me and I become mardi, and sorry for myself, sorry about that one, :)

This morning though, I look out onto my garden (not lady garden!) and take comfort in how supported (and I don't mean, paid 'care') I am.

Gone is the pile of 80ft' of conifer (4 actually), that was slowly spreading all over my lawn. The lovely Paul visited from Leeds, and burnt it, and it took 3hours, to reduce the pile to ashes. After my hero of 09, and Andy had felled em, earlier this year. Meanwhile I had to......tidy my shed, don't laugh, it was hard work for me!!!

As a thank you, I cycled to the Mohul, got the nicest Dinner and picked up a bottle of JD whiskey, for Paul. So thanks billions to Steve's big chopper, and Pauls red hot bush. The green and leafy garden, is looking good.

I'm cycling to Mums tomorrow, and onto the Park Cafe, to talk about my future in the written word!! Don't laugh I'm being entirely serious!!!:D

No comments:

Post a Comment