Saturday 5 March 2011

You'll have to wait....

A weee taster, there are more, but I havent figured out how to move them F* knows how you got this one!!! (i've lost it now)

My back and my neck are in spasm, because of the cold on Thursday. But my kids cried until I cycled to the bus, and took 4 of them for lunch in town, How Much Money????

Photos from Dave cheered me. And Ive just been put onto someone, who's writing a book on 'Inspirational Brain Damaged People' I was quite touched that they thought of me, in the first place!! I'll let you know..:)

1 comment:

  1. A good job you never looked at the time I was sending them - just fitted that in before driving down for the access visit to my kids, and the uphill effort to enjoy a day of everyone being 'normal' in this regime. Still driving at 3 am you only see serious professional drivers and never get stuck in a traffic queue (a traffic queue at 3 am is seeing another car 500m in front of you on the M6) Best drive last year was Boxing day - saw no vehicles at all between P'boro and Lincoln on A1

    Still upset that the Director of SW in G still has not had courtesy to even acknowledge e-mails and letters from 12 months ago about failure to record referral and then drop the case with no apparent record of this. No surprise really to see those headline grabbing cases of real risk missed by lack of follow through.

    But in the past of course we didn't actually employ people in a vast 'industry' of care services to to what family, friends and neighbours actually delivered locally and perhaps in a more connected way. Letting a few crazy guys and girls do things like you do actually makes things happen, and strangely enough some weird unseen mechanism manages to keep them suitably rewarded - perhaps claimed to fit into the system under expenses as 'lubricants' (now there's a heading you haven't used yet)

    ReplyDelete