Wednesday 16 March 2011

Thanks

I got a bit emotional today, at a Health Champions event, because It was all about 'The Way Forward' and you see I'm kinda really happy and don't want things to change too much. I didn't have time to make observations yesterday, it was all a bit of a busy blur, of BIRRP, The GP, Chemist, Shopping, and High School Musicals...literally.

Wow, I spoke with a guy yesterday Matt Colbeck was his name, he was incredibly ..urm, well , nice. He's producing a Magazine, and holding an art exhibition. Using Coma 'Victims' (The word victim gives everyone a preconception that my Coma experience was horrible??? Far from it really.) He has studied texts about 'Coma'. But has found little or none written in the first person. So he's wanting to produce art work based on experiences of 'Coma'. So I'm looking forward to that :) All mine were very serial with Priests and vicars giving Holy Communion in the form of frozen ice cube wine!!! When in fact it is quite likely, I was lapsing into some sort of consciousness, as I was given 'The Last Rites' or a similar thing, and the Wine ice cubes?? Well they were the black currant ice cubes, that I was frequently fed to stimulate my facial muscels.?????? So I think it's all fascinating really. And all the time, I kept thinking, wow I must remember this dream, it's so long and detailed!!

Today

Slept in!!!! Showered, kids school, Don Valley, which is along way, I felt an inst bit pressured to start a Cycling Group???? I did a half attempt at our first presentation of recruiting for the Skills Bank thing, with Han from ASC.

Rushed home, it seemed to take ages!!! Cycled to Parents Evening, which was the best bit of the day really, I do love it. The Head Teacher is Leaving to work at school next to Hillsborough Park so I gave her and the deputy Head my card. Home, children's tea, my daughters gone to her Musical....peace, it saves her falling out with her bruv, all the time...or is it me, just being too grumpy!!



I

No comments:

Post a Comment