Saturday 9 May 2015

''Just suck my Tit'' - or not, as is the case!!

My dressing of course!!!

Negative Pressure Wound Therapy System

Now more than ever, there is a drive to treat patients away from resource-intensive hospitals, to treatment in the community

Above is the thing that's worked perfectly until this morning. I think, to be honest I am a bit allergic to the dressings again. Because during the night I had rubbed the dressings off my skin, there fore breaking the seal. That makes it work. So I awoke to the buzzer sounding in my ear. I phoned Ward F2 at the Hospital, I think the nurse that answered was the one who nearly carried out CPR on me, when I was admitted to the ward 3 weeks ago. She passed me on to the ward sister. And it is so bad that not more is done for single people, who don't have a car and driver at their disposal. I promised that I would get it checked out on Monday by my GP or a district nurse, and she was happy. So I am happy.

CPISRA World Games


Apart from, the fact that I missed my 'Games Starter' Induction, in Nottingham for the Cerebral Palsy World Games:( Which would have been so fabulous, because I couldn't believe my luck, there was a train to Nottingham,  leaving from Dore at 8.30am. Arriving at 9.30, just a short ride on the tram. And I was there at Nottingham Trent University, where all the Game Starters, were to meet with Team GB, and hear what would be expected.

I know I couldn't have done it today:( So I'm glad I didn't push myself. I did however go for an insy ride with Holly dog, to the meadow for a poo. Her you must understand!!! It was so blustery, I love cycling in that type of weather my trike, is made for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment