Tuesday 13 July 2010

Cry :(

I cried today, when I was just explaining to Julie, about what happened yesterday. It's a horrible thought knowing that I'm not an able cyclist, well not good enough to teach others, which was my new dream really. And now it's shattered, see I'm crying now.

And no matter what Steve say's I know, he deserved better. If you understand me, he put so much effort into yesterday, It was worthy of me doing a ride to Sheffield and back, let alone a couple of miles...

Builders have gone, but decorators are in ;)

4 comments:

  1. Hey, it is just a matter of practice. Yesterday might have been tough. Have another run at the same junction another day. Familiarity with it is what you need :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Come on, afte all you've got over in the past are you really going to convince yourself that you cannot manage this. Have a reet good blubber and than dry your face and get out there for a ride - nothing too taxing this time, just enough to enjoy the ride with the kids or even on your own.

    I had a couple of pushy motorist today but worse tha that were the cyclists who seemed to think it was open season to ride anywhere as they wanted and when they wanted, that's a least one reason why we need people like you to teach them to ride with due regard to the conditions - one practically hit another cyclist and almost crashed into a car riding as if he thought he was untouchable. at least you recognised those hazards and managed to handle them.

    OK so it might be a bit hard at first but you will get there - at your own pace, and you will be the better instructor for that experience.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is this the one? http://tinyurl.com/BeauchiefLights

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Rob, Dave, Kev and K?, I couldn't find the junction, on your link Kev. But I found it on Google Maps, the post code being S7 2QW, the Junction of Abbey Lane and Abbeydale Rd Sth. Thank you folks for showing an interest.

    I'm just off to visit my Ma, my way. (10am)

    ReplyDelete