Tuesday 20 July 2010

ICDH

I was to be presented with my ICDH certificate today at the very salubrious Cutlers Hall. And I have to say, I was a bit disappointed :( I'm always grumbling. The speakers, weren't that interesting to me, but I bet some people say that about me, when I'm thinking, I'm being soo funny, slapping my thighs etc. And all folk are really thinking, is whose that nerd!! BUT, the acoustics of the Hall, didn't give them a chance. And folk are SO rude!! I would never dream, of having a seperate conversation, whilst someones speaking. I mean, I was only really into what Nigel was saying, because he's always so lovely :) And I know he's got big plans to help me secure a bit of funding, for inclusive cycling in Sheffield next year. Well actually it was more about me getting the funding I needed to keep on encouraging, I think???? All will be revealed on August the 5th I think.

I cycled to school to collect my children, much to my wee boys delight. We were all very happy to find Micky erecting ;) I'm sooo childish (it's one of them words again!!) the childrens trampolene.

Pete's been and gone. And 100's of children, have been to try the new toy.

2 comments:

  1. We really do need to see you performing in front of an audience then. Maybe one of your local followers will get something on Youtube. Thigh slapping etc (well you have the thighs for it! ) So it will be the comedy store next.

    Manchester Friday - do you know of any car hire that I can return on Saturday night or Sunday morning with a reasonable price for 1 day? Ideally Leicester but Derby or en route back to Glasgow is fine. Tried G***nmotion last time and they were a rip-off with extra charges.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know absolutelly nob all about car hire, sorry. Aren't some folk just rude, as in impolite though? It really hurts me being witness to it, incase folk think I'm the same. Although I'm sure I've been guilty at times.

    Oi!!! less of your observations. :)

    ReplyDelete