Sunday 18 July 2010

I haven't even got the decorators?????

I really don't understand me at all. I seem to be a bit 'bi polar' or s'thing? I'm either really happy, even in the rain, at Beauchief traffic lights!! or I get all reflective, when I'm not busy, and this is when I get down. So is it infact the true me? I just deliberately don't give myself the luxury of time to get maudlin very often.
My exhusband, and father to my children gets married to my ex bezzy mate in a month.....Yes and it began when I was the common dinominator !! But hand on heart, now I'm over it. I'm much better off, and much more independent. And I see him, smothering and controlling her, and she has no personality to stand up and be counted, a bit like a 'Steptford Wife' ??? I just think I don't deserve to be on my own, I know I'm a funny (as in ha ha) interesting, intelligent (debateable I know) curvy :D......woman with a disability!! And I know despite, what everybody in the world say's about my disability, not being important??? Well why am I still on my own then????
I've started crying now. I'm going for a cycle.

5 comments:

  1. I'll refrain from a comment on the curvy bit - I had two mates (f) one of whom might be described as a 'light bulb' and the other as a 'pear' and they mused on how they might manage a partial exchange of attributes. Remember that Morecambe & Wise joke - "Of course I'm playing the right notes, but not necessarily in the right places"

    Still you might consider an option I took on a theatre tour, when sundry actors with too much spare time paired off with alacrity. My key interest was the safe arrival of the costumes, props and sundry chattels, so I had a 'relationship' with a big wicker basket.

    Cycles can equally provide a great way to enjoy a shared experience too, and I guess we should be working towards that first anniversary of Ziggy coming in to your life.

    My dad was always nice to people who were nasty to him whenever he could be as it really put them on the spot, and made him especially happy. Bear that in mind, and have a quiet smile inside.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey!!! The slit is now open ooooo er!! (they've opened the letter box!!!)

    I am verrrrrrry drunk!!! and ok, because of DH s phone call, and folk calling because they knew I was sad, calling with wine, champagne, and chocolate. I musn't grumble must I?????

    ReplyDelete
  3. And Rob,, my panniers are about 18 inch on either side and rear.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Try to borrow a bike hod - not the highest spec of trailer but it can be used as a shopping basket on wheels when detached from the bike eo you don't have to carry the weight of the shopping or transfer the loads - simply wheel it around the store or hooked on to the trolley and wheel it on or off the bus. Most of Pat's choice of buses (TMT) are low floor so you can roll-on board and then clip to the trike.

    The hod can also carry bikes so with a bit of adaptation you should be able to carry the kids bikes around

    The ultimate in efficiency and customer service is to have a supermarket that lets you roll the bike in to the check-out and load direct. and in the dry inside - if they can have special naturist shopping sessions (NO!) then they can have special cyclists' nights, where you can ride in and shop.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Mr/Mrs Anonn???
    Do I know you? Eeeeeeek, the thought of them dangly bits getting in my food. (well accidently ;)) :D I must be feeling a little better, after my mate Pete, showered me with champagne last night. Ooooh that sounds soooo rude, it wasn't meant to be. It's my gutter mind again.

    I was soooo sick this morning, I'm mighty glad I've got a wet room. (i did have to assist the diced carrot, down the plug hole though.)

    I'm just gonna give a talk, on how I swapped my electric scooter for a trike. I like been busy.

    ReplyDelete