Monday 26 July 2010

Scared

I'm a right miserable bugger really, aren't I? I'm off to Centre Parks this am, and to be honest, it fills me with dread. I'm just sooo scared, incase owt goes wrong, and I haven't got anyone to hold my hand. Supposing I loose a child or s'thing? Or Ziggy gets stolen?

Micky the Gangster,, is putting finishing touches to my bathroom. Whilst Julie Andrews is making use of a few of my home comforts, and getting her dog used to my house, as I'm looking after it soon, whilst she's away.

Do you know? I soo dreaded going to York though, and hand on heart, I don't know if I really loved it. But the feeling of accomplishment, was immense. And I know. this will be much easier, as my lovely bruv booked it for me. So certain things are guaranteed, and he's really made things very easy for me. If nowt unusual or unexpected happens.

I'm hoping I can get a go canoeing or Quad biking, though? I'll be like the girl of the Tampax advert. I will try and get some photos, of some nice bike rides, because I do not intend for it to be a lazy holiday. And I know my leg isn't really healed, but I've got loads of replacement dressings. Ahhh, I've not been swimming for 7 months!!! I love swimming.

I will try and log in, and blog. But I'm not sure how easy it'll be.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment