Saturday 24 July 2010

shop till ya drop!!

On Monday the children and I are off to Centre Parks, at Sherwood Forest. And do you know it was a year ago, that I had a dream....kind of. That one day, I would take the children there, and be able to cycle, on a borrowed tricycle!! And now, I'm taking my own Ziggy, and the kids bikes for 4 nights :) It just shows how far I've come, in a year.

I've really been putting off buying anything extra, because I kinda hoped 'Daddy' might buy it. But I had to swallow my principles, about cheap labour and all that, and go and fund it, in Primark!!! It's amazing how much you can buy for £50 from there. I had no chance of fitting it in my panniers.

Do I sound like a woman? all this talk of value for money ooooooh?

Hey, I was asked for my expert advice again on Friday, about how to deliver Independant Budgeting Training, ey I feel quite important, when they pay for transport as well as wages, as well as lunch :)

Am I boring? I have got quite a lot of cycling stuff to discuss, but I need to sound a few folk out first.

I should be able to blog a bit from Centre Parks, but if it's difficult, maybe the 'Fat Lass' will be quiet for 4 days. Hey my daughter suggested I had lyposuction today :D I laughed and then thought, well I have got incredibly strong stomach muscles. But I cannot, ever shift the tyre that I have developed over the years of child bearing, disability, inactivity, and indulgence.

Did I mention, the police yesterday?????on the school run???? and the helicopter, circling the area all day. Apparently, this guy's gone missing. And police are suspicious about his well being.

I think I'll cycle to see my Mum tomorrow, just so I can wear, my bike helmet indoors, and smile when folk look at me :D

Really looking forward to meeting, Kev and Nobby, when they come and meet me Nigel, Dave, and Steve, at Hillsborough, which will infact be the next time that I go there.

I'm going to bed now before I send you all to sleep.

Night, Night.
xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment