Thursday 1 July 2010

Awwww Yummy Mummy's

I say with baited breath!!

I cycled in Hillsborough Park today, with the young folk. Who'd booked in for the first session of inclusive cycling, now drop dead gorgeous Fred led the group. And I trailed at the rear, partly through choice, and partly through my legs 'burning up'. So there was Fred on a 2 wheeler, followed by 8 bikes of all different shapes and sizes. And me covering the rear on Ziggy. We passed these young Mums pushing their prams, who smiled very ungenuinelyas we passed. And one said to me, ' Ahhhh Are you having a nice ride?' I wish I'd been quicker and said, 'Have I run o'r a kitten or something?'

Not many folk came to enjoy the cycling today, it was just as well really, because I wasn't in the mood for being inspirational.

I called to see my Mum, on the way home. And cycled the 3 miles home, which was entirely trauma free, apart from this huge articulated lorry that passed me, honking his horn sooooo loudly!!! Completely unnecessarily!!

Just a foot note, that hasn't owt to do with 'my stuff'. But effects me greatly, my children have just come in, and brought me the most glowing school reports, I could ever hope for :) They got top marks for effort and the same for achievement.

2 comments:

  1. How about your end of year report then. Marks for effort, tidy work.... etc.

    Must ask your teacher.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, I'll be interested, to know my grade :)

    ReplyDelete