Thursday 22 July 2010

:) Rain

:) I set off for Inclusive Cycling today, with the rain beating down, and the windscreen wipers, barely able to keep up. 'No one 'll be there love, you're wasting your time' said my taxi driver. Oh well I wanna go, was my reply. I arrived only to see, a woman from Flourish, who had been totally won over by mine and Steve's presentation. And another woman who'd heard me 'harping on' at Mondays travel talk. together with a support worker who'd been to my house before. The lovely Fred was there with Wren, one of the Park Rangers. Meanwhile it absolutely poured with rain. All the visitors decided they'd rather come back on a nicer day. So the 3 of us played Crown Green Bowls, in the pouring rain. :D It was first to 7, Wren won, Fred came 2nd with 6, and me ? :( I got 2!!. I bet I can see round corners better than them 2 though!!

I went to a very important meeting, with Social Services and The Self Directed Support team. There were a few familiar faces, including the lovely Nicky, Jeanette, and Mary. I think I came out with a couple of valuable points, that will be taken on board when producing the final manuscript.

I am absolutely shattered now though, fortunately the children were at their Dads for tea. As I didn't get in till 6.15pm, awwwww I do it all for love too. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment