Sunday 4 July 2010

Hi :)

Hello, Just letting you know I am still here. Urrrgh let me think.....nowt to report, I've sent off a couple of emails, in an attempt to get on my Cert Ed, in September. But I think I've left it too late now. I did this partly because of the valuable experience I have received from my work within the Social Services Department. And partly due to the learning curve I experienced on my ICDH course, and being a Health Champion. All of this in addition to my work, at the Inclusive Cycling, would make it an ideal choice, plus the fact that I gained my Cert and Adv Cert in Counseling, so I think I'm capable. It's if it requires a GCSE in Maths.... I got unclassified!!!

I think I've been a bit lonely this weekend :( my children, have been with my bruv yesterday, and then I nipped over for my tea. And today? I've cycled to the shops. And for my sins I got a taxi to see my Mum!! Not a good day,

What a Sweaty Fat Lass, I feel.

3 comments:

  1. I did a 40 mile ride on Saturday morning but have mostly slobbed about since.... It is just too easy to do nothing when it is warm and stuffy...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Join the club - busy not getting things done and feeling worn out.

    Have a big hug and imagine how wonderful next week might (will) be.

    ReplyDelete