Monday 5 July 2010

yo-yo

One minute, I'm all down in the dumps and negative, the next I'm on a high and planning all sorts of very exciting new ventures, but then I think, hang on a minute? It's me the fat lass!! I've gotta confess, I even struggled wi downloading the application for the Cert Ed!!! let alone filling it in and returning it. But yet I find the idea, of being some kind of facilitator/tutor type of person, really appealing. They do say that every 'teacher' person, is a failed musician/actor. Tee hee. :D

I spoke to Steve, who hadn't missed lil ol me!! How exciting his holiday looked though Mountain biking in Les gets. It's no surprise that he never gave me a thought.....x We've fixed a date for turning Right at Beauchief traffic lights though, eeeeeeeek. And I reminded him that he'd got to give a talk with me, that the council have had planned for months, on the 19th.

2 comments:

  1. Caroline you need to watch a few episodes of Yes Minister but your sins are manifest and it is no surprise that people are asking about your allowances.

    The rules are simple If you have a budget you have to spend it, and underspending is a serious issue ;-) Underspend this year and you'll obviously not need so much next year etc - so get spending lass!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Dave. I was about to delete that last comment, because I didn't want to encourage folk to ask. I'll do it after, I've written this.

    But hey, you know how I'm always gushy and chatty in my emails. Well this one was like a summons to court, at the same time as they were wanting receipts etc, and wanting to know why I'd not stuck to my support plan, etc.

    I get £380 a month and I've since been assesed, and SW reckon I should receive £1200 per month

    ReplyDelete