Wednesday 14 July 2010

RATS

Yuk!!!!!! Now, whether it's owt to do with the fact that the plumbers/builders/electrician, left a brick out of the wall for 3 nights. Plus the house got pretty trashed, last week. (but not with food and stuff?) But we have now got rats!!! I reckon the size of guinui Pigs, going by the size of the droppings I found today.

The reason why I'm quick to blame the builders, is that's exactly how, Julie Andrews got rat's earlier this year, and I subconsciously remembered that when I saw I'd got an opening in the wall for 2 nights. Urrrrgh!!! I nearly said s'thing, but I didn't want them to think me mad. (how crap is that?)

On a better note :) I cycled to see my Mum today, and chose to go the suggested route, that I'd tried with Steve (ctc). Even though this meant mounting the pavement, it was a lot safer, than where I'd been mounting the curb before (am I boring?) Hey you may be able to get a glimpse of the staggered junction, on google eye. If you go to S7 2QW. On my return, I resisted the nightmares of 'What Ifs' as I passed the spot where I was nearly squashed. How sad am I? I rushed in to phone Steve, 'I was rite proud of myself :D, and I'm glad I did, because during our conversation, I happened to mention, that I only needed to be a level 2 bikebility in order to assist a cycle trainer. He agreed I was that level now!! So I asked him to vouch for me, with those that need to know, that I'm interested. I know if I passed my assistant cycle trainer course, I would be used because 'I have a disability'

Also, I got a phone call today, asking me if I'd like to sit on a Board advising on the type of services that users of Individual Budgeting, would like to 'buy in'. (Do you think it's because I'm a tight git?) :D

It's now thundering and lightening, and absolutely pouring it down!! I hope it clears for tomorrow? And my darling Fred isn't going, I'm not sure but I think Ed instead, who is equally as lovely.

2 comments:

  1. Hiya,
    I've tracked down a possibly grippier back tyre for you to try that isn't a complete kiddies toy either (cos that would make 'normal' riding harder). Carol is busy trying to get hold of them. Don't hold your breath, sometimes the supplier denies all knowledge even of things listed in their catalogue or says that they will 'have to come from Germany' as if that is some kind of insurmountable problem. Will give you a shout when they arrive.
    Rob

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, thank you, Rob and Carol, I love the way, everyone looks out for me, with out being patronising. I really really like it.

    Freds friend Anne, has tried to order me some, she's not sure if they will ever get here either. I can always have spares so I'll take them all.

    ReplyDelete