Saturday 17 July 2010

:D

Do you know, I think I was a little too 'open' when I applied for my Cert Ed. I remembered I put one of my contact cards in, that has my ever so honest blog addy on it. So what with all the talk of F.Bs and 'Fish Friday' and 'sealing slits' back up. Uh Oh!!!

If you've been 'with me' for a while, you'll know that, I attend monthly meetings at BIRRP, (Brain Injury Rehab Research Partnership) anyway the has been going on for 3 years. And I think 'by jove we're nearly done' Hopefully it will be a massive success :) And we will be able to gather some useful and informative information, when collecting our data off other survivors of brain injury.

So I was a bit kind of relieved, because I'm getting drawn more and more into the Social Services side of stuff, which sort of links with my Cert Ed-Inclusive Cycling, Health Champion stuff. Because it was Friday, the workers had hopefully finished, my rats had fled? my ankles were now slimish. And I'd got some exciting stuff happening in the next few weeks, so the booze flowed and so did conversation. So much so, I stood talking for 7 hours!!!! My ankles erent so slim, by midnight!!!

Oh yeah, I meant to say, the SDS team that I work with on a Wednesday, are all booked in to try the inclusive cycling on the 2nd of September, and my lovely Steve's gonna be there, because I asked him too.

I only cycled to the bus stop, in the pouring rain today, I returned from town, and panniers are just never big enough, any ideas anyone?

2 comments:

  1. What panniers do you have? Bigger ones might be available...

    There is always a trailer, but that means extra work to haul it. At one point one of the supermarkets had trailers available to borrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use both trailers and panniers with my Trice and I definitely prefer the trailer. Easier to load, able to move the load separate to the trike and the weight is supported on its own wheels rather than hanging on the trike frame.
    The 'extra' work is minimal; if it exists at all.

    ReplyDelete