Monday 19 July 2010

Happy Manbird.

Thank you to everyone, who cared that I was down last nite. Due to everyones efforts, it was short lived, and it was just another trough in my life. I cycled the school run, DH phoned, and Pete my neighbour arrived, with booze, I ate my curry, and shouted and swore a lot telling rude jokes. I was thankful that my children were with their Dad, and didn't witness my obnoxious behaviour :)

After a blip in my life this morning, when I wasn't well at all. I showered and felt great, ready to take on the world. So I got my taxi to the travel talk, that I was part of today. Steve (CTC) and Gavin (bike club) were already there with some of the cycles.

I was sooo proud of a few people today, Liz S, Hannah, Mary, Nicky, Cath, who met my dependable Steve (ctc) :) Who looks forward to cycling with them on the 2nd of Sept, at Hillsborough.

I rushed home, (yes I know it was by taxi!!!!) in time for the school run, only to see F* face look like thunder, as he saw me straining, to pedal up the road. He likes to think he's grown up enough to come home, with the crowd, NOT with Mummy :D

No comments:

Post a Comment