Thursday 15 July 2010

Oil Spill

Am I really so serious and sad, that I can be so relieved about, the Bp oil spill. The fact I've had a really dull day, goes into the realms of being fairly insignificant really.

I am happy though, because, You know how DH likes to call me 'The elephant in the corner of the room?' Well DH, Kev, Nobby, Steve, Nigel and I, are all meeting on the 5th of Aug, at Hillsborough Inclusive Cycling :) To talk about me, among other things. I'm just glad I can bring them altogether

I left the inclusive cycling because, it's gone very quiet now because the school, that normally visits are on holiday now :( ahhhh I missed them all today.

3 comments:

  1. Still that let you come home and start evicting the rats. Have you ever known a rat to pay their share of the rent and Council Tax, so give them their marching orders.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, my ex was quite generous.
    :D

    ReplyDelete