Friday 22 October 2010

Didn't We do well ? :)

My beautiful daughter, had a Parent(s) evening last night, so I was still blissful knowing that she is top of the class (year) ? In English, with reading being her favourite past time nearly. But this morning, I woke at 3am and rather than waste lots of time tossing and turning? I had a shower, went back to bed, and that was me until ten to 9!!! The time when both my children have to be at school. So we had tears, and tantrums. But I phoned their father and asked him, if he could take her in the car, because it is actually quite a long way, also she daren't argue with him.

I cycled to meet my ex tutor, from my ICDH course, and her friend, at Millhouses Park Cafe, I nipped in to see my Mum first. And cycled on to the cafe, which is about my limit, in as far as distance. She loved Ziggy, and did several laps of the boating lake on her. :) I did take a photo, but alas I can't find it on the pc....durrrr? Hey I'm brain damaged!!

I've spoken to Chris, whose meeting me at The Bike Tree at about 10.30, because I've got to fetch some lights for on the way home. (maybe they will supply batteries which fit the last lot, but they're them watch battery type???)I've also spoken with Dave, (hi darling) Derek, Kevin and Bridgette, not that I'm just really nervous about taking Ziggy to Birmingham or owt :D I'm scared of f* up really, what with nominations flying about, and lil old me applying for an innovation fund, because I would like disabled folk to think seriously about cycling, for independence exercise and mobility. When they plan how to spend their SDS money. Talking of ?one of my needs was to be able to do more parent and kiddy things with my children, like swimming. Now the nearest swimming pool, is at Esporta, which is about 5 miles away, I reckon given time???? I could cycle there swim and cycle back!! Wow!! I may make that a goal, if I can pay for it out of my SDS. How exciting, what an accomplishment that would be!!

I returned from Millhouses Park, oooooh and I didn't have to stop for a rest either!! But saying that, I set off to meet my wee boy at school, and had to pull in twice!!! (that hill doesn't get easier!)

Guess what else I've done today???? Its a rite shocker!!! I'm booked onto a discussion group about obesity surgery. Trouble is? I really enjoy my food:( I don't want to stop enjoying it. But I have to think of my health I suppose?

I'm being a bit maudling, and grim tonight aren't I? Do you know? I can't stop frowqning, it's because I'm stressed about tomorrow I think???? I know everyone is helping, but I'm a worrier I suppose?

Sorry I will try harder to be funny tomorrow :Dxx

No comments:

Post a Comment