Wednesday 27 October 2010

I think it did the trick

Well the main purpose of me doing the tv thing, was to publicize being a health champ, and the Inclusive Cycling, and I did that. So despite looking like a big fat Chameleon, it was ok.

I'm back infront of the cameras tomorrow at Hillsborough, and I've only got Miriam to support me, I think. I have to pretend I've got through to the next round!! It's a bit cruel, because we all have to do it, and then they just bin off the ones they don't want.

3 comments:

  1. Ah, you're giving away all the secrets now!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, I always thought it was genuine too, how gulible :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Remember to check-out the seat - I think the pins at the top have sprung off, and make sure you are well laced-up at the back....phew!!

    ReplyDelete