Tuesday 12 October 2010

Inclusive Cycling Forum.

I am 'officially' involved now as apposed to, a kind of add on, a nice novelty friendly gal. Oooooooh that's not rude BTW, I'm not ICF bit of fluff, bunny gal, or owt.

CRUMBS!!!!! I missed, a massive meeting today with the director of adult social services. Urghhh!!! I phoned yesterday, and due to sickness couldn't get hold of who I needed. Then this morning, I heard the phone, but the toilet was more of a priority. And then I 4got to check durrrrr!! Resulting in a couple of messages, on my land line. Why didn't anyone call my moby??? Oh well they survived, I hope not too well without my input.

I'm visiting my Mum tomorrow, I might see if they can check Ziggy's Slumfph out at the Bike Tree. I'm not sure if I'd need that special tool? And is it like a small spanner, I can't recall? but I have got one of them in my bike box, that's why I ask? She's ok for normal drive, in fact she's really good. But when I put the mountain drive on, she goes all slack, and free wheels!!

I'm stuck if my bruv can't look after my children on Friday or Saturday. My ex can't or won't.

3 comments:

  1. AFAIR from messing with my Schlumpf the spanner is small and C shaped and yours must be out of adjustment. It is easy to set up with the instruction.
    ICF fluff, indeed! You'll be doing a calendar next :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I knew you had the special tools in your goodie bag but lent you a set so I didn't need to worry you if yours were hiding.
    I haven't seen an MD freewheel but I suspect it is just the kickplates sticking after the pedals being changed. You probably only need the special tools if taking the cranks off.
    i'm sure it'll be pretty obvious to the bike shop guy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rake a look at the ICF pics from Earls Court - Is that really the same woman posing siren-like in those pictures?

    ReplyDelete