Tuesday 19 October 2010

Well Mens Group :D

Today at SWFC, the health champions, new and enthused to old and 'experienced' :) Met up for a lunch. And a networking type event, where we could swap ideas, about our own projects, saying what worked and didn't etc.

I chose Active Travel, as the group I wanted to go in for the morning. And Personal Development, for my afternoon group, as I swapped chairs and tables, for the afternoon. Someone pointed me, in the direction of a table. I sat next to John Lewis. Now I've known John for about a year, but only through Health Champ meets. The group began, with this rather attractive guy, saying 'Let me Introduce myself, I've been asked to do the Well Mens Group, which will deal with problems to look out for in your own body' PARDON???? There must be some mistake!!! I looked and I was the only woman, out of a group of 10!! I screeched back my chair !!! Fortunately everyone saw the funny side!! I was the colour of the Beetroot, I'd enjoyed for lunch.

I purposely didn't say owt, because everyone there knew my story. Loads of folk said that they enjoyed this blog, which was nice to know.

Hi to Julie, who I'm very proud to say, is a total Star, and became a Health Champ, on my suggestion. She has totally bloomed in the role, and earned herself a job, with the wildlife trust. WELL DONE, it was great seeing you today xx

Hi to Jane :) You found Me!!!

3 comments:

  1. You kept your mouth shut? Better lie down and I'll get the nurse to call round....

    ReplyDelete
  2. iaintnobeetroot.blogspot.com is free..

    WaitForPete

    ReplyDelete