Monday 4 October 2010

metaphorically speaking of course

I am a dog!! who needs the constant 'pats' and 'rewards'. And to be told I'm a good girl, whose so clever. (not mentioning tummy tickles!! ;)

It is a long way back up there, because it did feel good on Thursday. I just want to climb up there gradually, and not be thrust into the limelight with no safety net. There is a temptation for me to put on rocket shoes so I'm propelled to the top quickly. And get a quick fix, because I will be travelling to Earls Court this weekend, for the Cycle Show (8-10th) Eeeek and this rather nice guy, has asked me to go for a cycle ride, along the River Thames. It's all off road once you get to it, but Steve M laughed rather loudly, when I enquired about cycling on the pavement in London?

Thank you to Kev and Dave for your calls. And thank f* you've got a sense of humour Kev :D

Ooooooooh Nick Cleggs secretary finally replied to say, unfortunately he was too busy to meet, but good luck with my cycling and to keep spreading the word. Well atleast, disability, cycling might have stuck in his brain. And the SDS publicity got in touch to say did I mind if she ran the story in her Emag, about The Feel Good Award?

No comments:

Post a Comment